The Surveyors Association of West Jersey will have its monthly meeting this Thursday February 8, 2018 At Carlucci’s Waterfront located in Mt . Laurel NJ. Our speaker for this meeting will be Paul Tully and aided by Steffanie A. Lerch with Eagle Wealth Strategies (Certified Financial Planner and Retirement Income Certified Professionals).
Discussions may include:
1. Planning for lifetime income needs in a low interest rate world.
2. Longevity may result in a 30 year retirement-do you have the resources to fund that?
3. When to begin Social Security.
4. US stock market at an all-time high-what’s next?
5. Long term care-at home or in a nursing facility, costs and options to pay.
6. Debt in retirement.
7. How to minimize taxes and costs on retirement income
8. Beware the annuity salesperson! Too good to be true.
9. Everyone needs a financial plan for retirement. No plan is still a plan, just a bad one. Consequences of not matching your goals and your resources.
All are welcome.
876 Centerton Road, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054