Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently looking for a Project Surveyor to perform the following, but not limited to:
• Overseeing the professional supervision and management of the survey and survey mapping projects to achieve the profitability, safety, quality, and operations of the company
• Preparation of legal descriptions, easement descriptions, and estimates of survey needs
• Conducting boundary, ALTA, and topographic surveys, primarily as support for engineering projects
• Plan preparation and construction layout
• Scheduling field crews and ensuring project deadlines are met
• Client coordination and Proposal Preparation
• Plan review and Quality Control/Quality Assurance
• Staff Mentoring
• Degree Required: High School Diploma or higher
• Minimum years of experience: 4-7
• Computer skills required: AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite
• License not required but is preferred:
• Good written and verbal skills
• Schedule coordination skills
• Ability to follow-up with client questions and comments
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dennis S. DiBlasio, PLS , PP
515 Grove Street, Suite 1B | Haddon Heights, NJ 08035
Direct: +1 (856) 656-2865
www.pennoni.com | DDiBlasio@Pennoni.com